Jotform is a simple way to build online forms. You can add your payment link directly to the form itself to remind clients to make a payment. You can also redirect users to your DesignPay payment page after your client submits the form.
First, you will need to copy your payment link. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
Adding your payment link to the form
- Drag and Drop a text form element to your workspace from the left-hand menu.
- Click to edit the text element and select the hyperlink icon.
- Paste your payment link previously copied in the URL field and type the text you would like to display and press Ok.
- Your form will now include a link to your payment page like the below example:
Redirecting your form after submission to your payment page
- After you have built your form in Jotform, click Settings from the top navigation menu.
- Click Thank You from the left-hand menu and select 'Redirect to external link '.
- Paste your payment link previously copied in the URL field and you're done. Your form will now redirect to your payment page once submitted.